Spring Developmental Program
Our Spring Developmental program was created for primarily for High School freshmen, sophomores and juniors who did not make a High School spring team and still have the desire to play baseball and develop their skills. This program gives players the opportunity to improve their baseball skills, stay in shape, compete in league play, and prepare for summer season opportunities (either with your High school or club); IF THIS IS YOU, THEN THIS IS THE PROGRAM!
Our High School Spring Baseball Program Includes:
- Circuit style training with weekly instruction
- 28 hours of work-outs; beginning in March and finishing the middle of May
- March workouts are typically Fridays from 5-7pm starting March 11th thru April 1st
- April 4th thru May 4th the workouts will be on Monday/Wednesdays from 7-9pm
- Actual dates and times will be emailed out to the players after the teams are put together
- Focus on all aspects of the game-hitting, fielding, and pitching coupled with strength and conditioning training
- 12-16 game schedule with games primarily being played as double headers on Sundays and/or the possibility of some mid week games
- Jerseys and hats included
Program will begin in March with exact dates TBD. Payment for the program will be taken immediately. Program cost is $875.
Last year Slammers had two teams that participated in the Jeffco C league. It was an outstanding experience for all involved. This year we expect to have the same number of teams or more. We will have 12-14 kids per team so that all players get enough game time experience.
If you are interested, please sign up ASAP. Please make sure that in your profile you put what high school your son attends and list that in the organizational section of the player profile.
THIS IS ONLY FOR PLAYERS NOT PLAYING WITH THEIR SPRING HIGH SCHOOL TEAM