2020 PGBA Slammers Labor Day Classic
Friday, September 4th to Monday, September 7th
Slammers and Perfect Game have joined up to put on the only Perfect Game Tournament in the region. Sign your team up for our annual Labor Day tournament, played Friday, September 4th to Monday, September 7th. Our Wood Bat Fall Classic drew over 50 teams last year in two divisions-the 18U Division and the 16U division.
We have teams from Colorado, Utah, Montana, and Wyoming attending this event. It has turned into one of the largest scouted tournaments in the region for competitive fall teams. Team entry is $1000 and includes a four-game guarantee, two divisions, pool play, and single elimination bracket play.
Event Fee: $1000
Please send checks payable to Slammers Baseball
12000 E. Easter
Englewood, Co 80112
18U & 16U Links:
SLAMMERS PGBA LABOR DAY TOURNAMENT RULES
1. 7 INNINGS OR TWO HOUR TIME LIMIT- COMPLETE THE INNING
2. NO NEW INNING WILL START AFTER 1:45 MARK IN GAME
3. 8 RUN RULE AFTER 5 INNINGS
4. COLLEGE SLIDE RULE
5. PLAYERS ON A ROSTER AT the START OF the TOURNAMENT ARE FROZEN AND CAN NOT GO ON TO ANOTHER ROSTER ONCE THE EVENT HAS BEGUN.
6. UNLIMITED DEFENSIVE SUBSTITUTIONS. HAVE INTEGRITY FOR THE GAME AND LINE UP.
7. TEAMS MAY HAVE A EH AND DH, YOU CAN HIT AS MANY PLAYERS AS YOU WANT BUT IF YOU START GAME HITTING 10 OR 11 YOU MUST END GAME HITTING 10 OR 11. MUST HIT A MINIMUM OF 9 PLAYERS.
8. WOOD BATS ONLY: SEE PERFECT GAME WEBSITE FOR BAT RESTRICTIONS
9. PITCHING LIMITATIONS: PLEASE USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT
10. TEAMS MAY RUN FOR PITCHER AND CATCHER
11. EACH TEAM WILL PROVIDE GAME BALLS FOR EACH GAME.
12. GAMES TIED AFTER 2 HOUR LIMIT WILL REMAIN A TIE. IF THERE IS TIME LEFT AFTER 7 INNINGS YOU WILL PLAY AN EXTRA INNING TO SEE IF THERE IS A WINNER. A TIE IS WORTH .5 POINTS AND A WIN IS WORTH 1 POINT IN THE PERFECT GAME SYSTEM.
POOL TIE BREAKERS
1. HEAD TO HEAD
2. LEAST AMOUNT OF RUNS ALLOWED
3. MOST RUNS SCORED
4. COIN FLIP
5 POOL WINNERS ADVANCE TO CHAMPIONSHIP AND 1 WILD CARD TEAM. IF YOU ADVANCE TO MONDAY EACH TEAM WILL ONLY PLAY ONE GAME.
1 VS. 2, 3 VS. 4, AND 5 VS. WILD CARD
TOP 2 TEAMS IN EACH POOL ADVANCE TO CHAMPIONSHIP BRACKET
PLAY ONE GAME