High School Fall League
High School Fall League
The Slammers Fall High School League is for incoming freshmen-senior players & teams who want to get more innings of baseball in the fall.This League is run by former Major and Minor league players with over 60 years of combined baseball experience. With the popularity of baseball exploding in Colorado, it is time for players to experience an organized, well-run Fall High School League. Every member of our staff is committed to making this the premier fall league in the state. Our goal is to insure continuity in learning for all players, coaches and parents.
REVISED SCHEDULE 9/11/2012
REASONS TO PLAY:
- Get more at-bats & innings pitched
- Try new positions
- Equal playing time for all players
- Best baseball weather of the year
- #1 REASON: The more you play, the better you get!!!
WHAT YOUR FEE COVERS:
- 10 regular season games (games will be 1 hour 45 minutes)
- Season ending single elimination Tournament
- 6 hours of tunnel time per team for the season (each coach will be given an internet tunnel card to be used to set up workouts indoors at Slammers)
- 20 token card per team for the season (each fall coach will be given a 20 token punch card to be used at Slammers indoor batting cages)
- Discounted rates on tunnel time for the season.
With this league you are tentatively scheduled for 11 games (10 regular season games, 1 post season tournament game).
- August 31, 2013: Mail-in and online registration deadline.
- August 31, 2013: Walk-in registration at Slammers.
Slammers Baseball & Softball
1878 S. Wadsworth Blvd.
Lakewood, CO 80232
Any registrations after August 31, 2012, will be charged a $10 late fee.
The league price is $150.00 per player.
3. Sept 5th, 2013: Coaches meeting
at Slammers. Meeting begins at 7:00 p.m.
4. Tentative game days Starting Sept. 8th 2013: Weekends
5. Tentative game start times: 8:00am until 5:00pm
6.October 20th: The Season ending Tournament.
Most games will be played at area High School Fields close to both Slammers locations.
1. Games will be 7 innings or 1 hour and 45 min. No new inning will start after 1 hour and 45 min. Games will end at 2 hours. Score will revert back to the last completed inning.
2. Equal at-bats and playing time.
3. Unlimited Substitution
4. Pitchers are limited to 3 innings per day.
5. 6 warm-up pitches between innings
6. Arguing with Umpires will not be tolerated.
7. Coaches are responsible for the behavior of assistants,fans,and players.
8. College Slide Rule
9. No Run Rule
10. Once a team hits through its lineup that half inning is over.
11. Coaches must use good baseball etiquette when winning by 8 runs or more.(Stealing,Bunting etc.)
12. Wood Bats
13. Let the players have fun!